Meet Your Coach
As you can see from my pics, I’m a real person with real people in my life, facing real life challenges (yes, even life coaches have challenges 😉 )
Since going through the Transformation Coaching process myself, my entire life changed! I’ve managed to overcome my own doubts, fears and limitations that ruled my life and I finally had the courage to quit my job and follow my passion and purpose in life. As an added bonus, I had the knowledge and tools to carry me through my own personal challenges and life changes I faced since then.
For the past four years I’ve dedicated my time to facilitate and guide transformation in others through my coaching programmes. The coaching programmes I offer is not based on market-related needs, its based on personal preferance. My passion for anxiety sufferers; people with low self-esteem; broken/difficult relationships and entrepreneurship comes from a place of personal experience, challenges and victories. I feel it’s important to coach from a perspective of personal experience.
I absolutely love what I do, because nothing compares to the fulfilment one experiences from helping others (I’m sure many can relate).
For those interested in my formal qualifications, they are as follows:
- BCom Behavioural Sciences
- BCom Human Resource Management Hons
- Registered Psychometrist with the HPCSA
- Transformation Life Coach
- Master Transformation Life Coach
- NLP Practitioner
Why book a Discovery Session?
The purpose of this session is solely for your benefit to:
- Suss me out as a coach – to see whether you feel comfortable with me as your coach.
- See whether you can build a trust relationship with me, as you will be sharing private information of your life with me.
- Get the opportunity to ask questions and decide whether my coaching approach will work for you, as there are many different coaching modalities out there.
- Discover together what you would like to achieve through the coaching process, and whether I will be able to fulfil your needs.