As a parent, we want our children to:
- Be happy
- Flourish in life
- Do well in school
- Be confident and believe in themselves
We offer a unique 360° Study Coaching programme which includes:
- Tried and tested learning methods
- Powerful memory techniques which make information recall effortless
- Goal setting and self-motivation
- Time management and daily self-discipline
- Eliminating limiting beliefs
- Tools to cope with stress
Some of the benefits includes:
- Improved concentration
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Individual attention according to every child’s unique learning and thinking style
- Learning techniques that will benefit and prepare a child for tertiary studies and their career
- Becoming self-driven
- Making learning fun
- Cultivating a love for learning
- Improved creativity
Whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you’re right – Henry Ford
How does it work?
The programme is presented on a weekly basis over a three-month period. The techniques require a significant investment of time to learn and master, however once it is learned, these techniques are extremely powerful.
You can either enrol your child in the group sessions (max 6 per group), or book one-on-one coaching sessions with your Study Coach.
Group sessions (2 February – 30 April 2021):
Primary School Afrikaans group: Wednesdays 15h00 – 16h00
Primary School English group: Fridays 15h00 – 16h00
Highschool Afrikaans group: Tuesdays 17h00 – 18h00
Highschool English group: Thursdays 17h00 – 18h00
How much? R680 per month
Where? 46 Natalie avenue, Murrayfield
The cut-off for enrolments for the group sessions is Monday 25 January. The next groups will start at the beginning of May 2021.
To enrol, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For individual study coaching sessions, please book a free 30-minute consultation below and indicate that you would like to meet with regards to the study coaching programme. (please note that individual study coaching will be charged at a different fee)
Meet your Study Coach, Vaughan van Heerden:
Be yourself, everybody else is already taken – Oscar Wilde
I love to assist individuals to become the best ‘them’ they can be and to show them how they can reach their potential.
Even though I am only 21 years old, I have been through many rollercoasters in life that have taken me on an exciting ride called Life. Through many heartaches and tears I am the strong, resilient, and courageous person I am today.
My passion is to assist youth to achieve their fullest potential and know that there is something special inside of them all. In February 2017 I started my journey to becoming a mental health practitioner at South African College of Applied Psychology (SACAP) where I enrolled in the Bachelors in Applied Social Sciences (Majoring in Psychology and Counselling).
My passion grew as I neared the end of my 2nd year. To work with young individuals who experience daily challenges, as well as to teach them how to cope. That is why I am passionate to assist the youth with the skills to learn and study, not only how to learn, but to instil a love for learning. That, I believe, is where the term lifelong learner comes from. It is my aspiration and intention that every individual I meet will continue to see the value in creating their own “why” they need to learn.
- Victim to Master Practitioner (a holistic Trauma releasing course)
- Lazy 8
- Level 1 & 2 Practitioner
- Movement Based Learning and Building Block Activity Practitioner
- Diploma in Child Psychology O.A. Dip. in Child Psychology
- Soc. Sci (Majoring in Psychology and Counselling)
- Psychosocial Support Worker
- Ho’oponopono the Ancient Hawaiian Art of Forgiveness Practitioner
- Life Coach Certification