Why get a Life Coach?
Life Coaching changed MY life!
If it were not for the transformation coaching process I went through myself, I would not be where I am today and the person I am today.
I went from being a shy, reserved, anxious person to someone that is bold with confidence, resilience, and inspiration.
From doubting my abilities and worth, I became someone that consistently moves to the next level towards my personal and business success.
I used to put everyone else before myself, but took back my power. Now I make daily decisions and actions steps towards the life I deserve.
Before the coaching experience, my mind was ‘hard-wired’ with limitations, doubt, fear, insecurities and worries. The moment I applied the tools to transform my thoughts and beliefs, my reality change 100%!
To this day, I still have my own personal life coach, because my life is a constant journey of change, growth, and renewal. Every time I do more work on my mind and beliefs (because we have thousands of limiting beliefs), my life moves to the next level.
I will recommend Maryke’s coaching at any time of the day. She just has this sense about her that relaxes you and allow you to tap into a wealth of wisdom, knowledge and courage you did not realize you posses. You somehow come to a realisation of abilities you couldn’t tap into. She uses techniques that unclogs the “well of life” within. She gives you zest and appetite for life. You feel driven by a desire to accomplish great things. You honestly feel that the world is your oyster!!
I will encourage anyone to make a move right away!! .
Benefits of having a life coach:
- It forces you to stop, and take time-out for YOU
- You don’t go through life absent-minded and on autopilot, you create your life daily
- Accountability. Someone that keeps reminding you of who you really are, that guides you towards becoming the best version of yourself
- You see challenges as opportunities for growth
- A life coach has a toolkit with all the right tools to eliminate limiting/negative beliefs and thought patterns
- If you consistently change your thoughts, you will consistently change your reality to BE and DO whatever you would like to
- A coach understands the workings of the mind, and will guide you to understand the real reason behind limitations and challenges
- Sometimes you just need a different perspective to make the penny drop
What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create. – Buddha