Do you experience all or some of the following symptoms?
- Excessive worry and irrational fears
- Feeling nervous most of the time
- Constant “knot” in the stomach or chest
- Excessive perspiration
- Blushing and difficulty speaking
- Feeling agitated
- Difficulty concentrating
- Tense muscles
- Panic attacks
- Feeling powerless
Anxiety can manifest in many ways, such as:
Social anxiety – The fear of being in social situations and being judged by others.
Panic disorder – When you experience recurring panic attacks, even when you do not expect them. Panic disorder also includes the fear of getting a panic attack.
Agoraphobia – Agoraphobia is when a person avoids certain situations and places, in the fear of getting a panic attach. Such an individual will change their behaviour and way of life to avoid such fearful situations.
Phobia – When you have an excessive fear of a specific object or activity.
Separation anxiety – When a person experiences fear of being away from home or a loved one, sometimes resulting in nightmares and physical symptoms such as headaches and stomach aches.
Illness anxiety disorder – This is when an individual has chronic fear about their health and getting a dreaded disease.
Post-traumatic stress disorder – Anxiety experienced after a traumatic event.
Obsessive-compulsive disorder – This is when persistent, intrusive and anxiety-provoking thoughts, images or impulses makes an individual feel out of control which leads to repetitive mental acts or behaviour that the person feels compelled to perform.
Why consider Transformation Life Coaching to resolve Anxiety?
- Take back your power!
- We will explore the root causes of your anxiety, instead of only focusing on the symptoms
- I will be given tools to take control of your thoughts and rewire your mind
- Transform negative self-talk or intrusive thoughts to self-empowering thoughts
- You will go on a journey of self-discovery that will empower you to create your own direction
Proven Tools and Techniques
- We will explore and apply a vast array of tools and techniques to deal with your anxiety and fears
- Not all techniques might work for everyone, but you will find and apply the ones that works for you
- By letting go and healing the root causes of anxiety, your overwhelming emotions will no longer control your life
- Dissolving false beliefs and negative thought patterns will leave you with a sense of empowerment. It will change your perceptions and reactions forever
- Regain a sense of freedom and power. You are in control of your life and your thoughts
If you are ready to take back control of your life and do whatever it takes, book a 30 minute complimentary session with me to start the transformation journey.
|“I truly enjoyed the experience with Maryke; identifying and acknowledging my emotions. It gave me hope and allowed me to dream again after being in a dark place. I feel empowered and excited about my future and really enjoying the rest of my life.
I feel as if I have taken my life and the purpose I have in this life back, AND that with the help of Maryke.”
|“Before my sessions with Maryke, I was anxious and depressed 90% of the time and had no motivation for anything. She helped me to let go of all my old baggage. I am no longer anxious and depressed, and look forward to my life ahead!
I feel much better about myself, and made the saying ‘the sky is the limit’ MINE :-)”
|“Maryke, I came to you in a state of depression, low self-esteem and no motivation. I needed help from someone that understands life and life’s challenges. Like a good boxer, tennis player or any person in need of coaching and guidance. Sometimes it is difficult to get through life’s challenges alone. You need guidance to find the right path to get you going again.
Within the first session I was in touch with myself and ready to take on life’s challenges. Totally focused and motivated….
Maryke, I thank you for setting me up to take on my destiny and achieving my goals. My life makes sense again!”